Monitor energy useage at the RJR Ranch, Pullman, WA (N46 40.558 W117 16.276 Elev: 2352 ft.) Equipment list: Sixteen Kyocera KC-130 solar panels, pole mounted in four groups of four panels. SMA 2500U power inverter in grid-tie configuration. System startup: May 19, 2008

Friday, July 4, 2008

Time connected to the grid: 16 hrs
Electricity produced: 9.20 kWH
Solar Energy: 360 (Langley's)
Utility meter reads: 2223
Weather: Hazy overcast
Comment: Happy Fourth of July

For questions mailto: roger@RJRsolar.com

1 comment:

Duff said...

Nice setup!

I don't get nearly as much power as you do here in Southern Ohio.

I have 12 KC130's and get maybe 6.5Kwh on a good day. In the winter as I mentioned before I get over 7. This is due to the increase of efficiency in colder weather.

We live off grid and have a Xantrex 4Kw sine wave grid tie inverter if I should choose to tie in in the future.

I have two LFP lithium cells coming one 90AMP hour and one 160AMP hour. I am having them fedexed just to be sure of the delivery, quality, and the ins and outs of the process.

I still have not decided on 90's or 160's I want good range but I also want to install them out of the way so I still have complete use of the bed of the truck.

I'll let you know when the cells arrive. I am also trying to find a reliable source for battery regulators.

Later Duff


Free counters provided by Andale.

Blog Archive